Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So Stubborn...So Gorgeous!

Monday was the best day ever!!!! Jared and I, along with our moms, got to see our beautiful baby girl! It took 45....count them... 45 minutes to finally get some "ok" shots of this stubborn little angel. She was snuggled close to me and was NOT going to move no matter how much we aggrevated her. I have no idea where she gets this :)  Anyway.... the pictures are not the best in the world, but it is all Addison would allow for now. We think she is gorgeous, but we of course are a little partial. :) Words can't describe the feeling I got when I saw her actually yawning and puckering those little lips. My heart melted and tears did flow. I can not imagine what it will be like to actually get my hands on her! Nine more weeks!!! We are soooooo excited. We had 42 pictures in all :) What can I say, the ultrasound tech was sooo patient and kind. I thought I would share just a few....




How does anyone NOT believe in GOD after looking at this precious angel ?
He has blessed us in soooo many ways and we give him ALL the GLORY!



We are soooo in love with this little miracle!!!

5 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful!! I know you can't wait to meet her in person - and she'll be even more beautiful then! Relax and enjoy the last few weeks of holding Addison so close to your heart (literally)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree she is beautiful! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you and Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious!!!! You will be amazed at how much she really looks like these pictures!

    ReplyDelete