Saturday, March 26, 2011

33 weeks...

It's been a while since I posted a pregnancy picture, so I thought I would post one this week for memory's sake.



How many weeks: 33 weeks.

Weight Gain:  It has slipped my mind at the moment. :)

Baby movement: Addison is a very active girl. Her daddy and I love to watch my stomach roll and flip flop from side to side. We are easily entertained by our little sweetie:) I am more amazed every time I feel her. God is so incredible! He is allowing us to bond before we even meet! :)

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Sleep: Pretty good

Looking forward to: Of course seeing her! Her furniture comes in Tuesday so we are also very excited that we're gonna get to start decorating her room!

Food Cravings: None.... I get full very quickly these days.

Milestones: This week Addison weighs about 4 1/2 pounds. Antibodies are being passed from me to her as her immune system continues to develop. I start going to the Dr. every 2 weeks now! D-Day is quickly approaching!!! We can hardly wait ! :)





4 comments:

  1. allison , you are beautiful.. i love seeing that smile on your face ! the feeling of that little miracle growing inside you is an amazing one.. I am so happy for you and Jared ! I can hardly wait to meet sweet Addison, but when the time is right.. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous, Allison! I can remember Ben and I watching my boys flip and flop around in my belly! It was amazing! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! So excited for you both!! Time is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! We are getting very excited! :)

    ReplyDelete