Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Shower

Sunday our church family and friends gave us a baby shower.  We got so many cute things that I can't wait to put on Addison!! She is a very lucky litttle girl. She has a room FULL of presents from a lot of wonderful people. We are blessed to have so many thoughtful people in our lives. Thank you to everyone who faced the cold weather and came out and celebrated our little Addison's soon arrival! We really appreciated it! Here are just a few pictures from the special day.


















3 comments:

  1. You look so cute- loved your dress. Glad I got to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I found your blog!! Ben and I are excited to keep up with you guys. I can't wait to see your baby girl. We are so excited for you! Here's the link to our family blog if you ever want to visit: http://benwendyeligabesam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy- So glad you found it too! :) Austin keeps me informed of ALL the Harris's on a daily basis. :) Hope the move went well and ya'll are doing great!

    ReplyDelete