Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekend Fun!!

Lots of SUNSHINE + GREAT FRIENDS = HaPpY Alli :)


So Friday night I joined the hubby at Munford Middle's BIG TIME dance. It wasn't until the clock struck 8:00 that.... the blaring music was giving me a headache, I was yawning uncontrollably, my back was killing me, I didn't know the songs that were being played, and I finally came to the conclusion that I can no longer consider myself young. :)


The highlight of the weekend  was that my wonderful friends gave Krystal and I a double baby shower....so sweet! I have been excited about Addison since day 1, but getting all of those precious gifts got me OH, SO EXCITED!!!!  We spent most of the night being entertained by Anna Kate and Reese Cup. I honestly do not remember what we did at these functions before they were born. Let's face it ladies... it had to of been boring. :)
Anyways.... here are a few pictures of the fun night!





Jared got in some practice with baby Reese.
 Doesn't he look like a natural?








The baby whisperer in action.



And this is just one of the adorable children we watched all night long!  How cute is she????? 




She was so excited about holding baby Reese. Look at that face!




I have also been notified that its been a couple of weeks since my last pregnancy post so....

At 25 weeks ....

Weight gain: Let's not go there ;)

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Looking Forward to: Seeing our sweet girl!!

Stretch Marks: None yet....keeping my fingers crossed

What I Miss: Nothing

Sleep: Much better the past 2 weeks! :)

Sad But True: I am already beginning to swell!!! When I arrived home from the shower/ cookout (my husband insists that it was a cookout) :) , I came home to find that I had developed cankles!!!!!!!!!! Yes you read that right , if I spelled it right, Cankles!!! I can't help but wonder what I will look like by the time I am 9 months if I'm already swelling, but those are the breaks. Anything for my child.

Milestones: At 25 weeks, Addison  is now over 1 pound and about 9 inches long. Her capillaries are forming under the skin and filling with blood. By weeks end,  air sacs lined with capillaries will also develop in her lungs, getting her ready for her first breath of fresh air. Her nostrils are also opening this week as well.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world! I expect better updates when that baby arrives:) See, before the kids came along we actually talked about adult stuff where now all that is discussed is breastmilk and poop!

    ReplyDelete