Wednesday, February 9, 2011

26 weeks and a shocker....

26 Weeks Pregnant



At 26 Weeks....

Weight Gain: 19 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Definitely

Sleep: Me and the hubby have been  exhausted from work this week. We've both been falling asleep around 8:00! I guess we better enjoy it... Addison will soon decide our sleeping schedules. Which is perfectly fine by me. :)

Looking Forward to:  Ordering her furniture Saturday! I will post pictures soon.

Baby Movement: She has been VERY active this week. And I am loving it!

SHOCKER for the week: I am going to be an aunt AGAIN!!! We got the fabulous news Saturday that
 Russ and April are going to welcome another little blessing to their family of three.We are so excited that Addison will have TWO cousins close to her age to play with. We are looking forward to all the fun times to come!

Milestones: This week, our sweet Addison weighs in at 2 pounds and around 9 inches long! Her little eyes are beginning to open , which probably explains why she has been so much more active this week. She is able to percieve more light and responds to loud noises.We are guilty of speaking loudly just to get her going these days:) She is such great entertainment.  Two nights ago we put Jared's iphone on my belly and played some music.... talk about bouncing all over the place! We watched that iphone go up and down for 15 minutes. Pregnancy is sooooo fun!!!

**Please note the "sleepy" face! I can not seem to stay alert this week. I am soooo tired.

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! Congrats to your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you looked any cuter with that belly I think I would have to stop reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wish is finally coming true-you are looking preggo!!!3 babies so close together will make for some entertaining stories in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for y'all. I can completely understand the tired thing. My head has been bobbing all morning. I keep silently chanting "Stay awake! Stay awake!".

    ReplyDelete