Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Busy Saturday...

Saturday was a busy, but very productive day for the Wesleys. We finally got Addison's nursery furniture ordered, which I love! After the trip to B'ham... the hubby treated me to coconut shrimp at Joe's Crab Shack! YUM!!! Then we drove to Chandler Springs for some pregnancy pictures. Diane (Jared's mom) took some pictures for us, and I must say I think she did a really good job. We were only going to take a few, but we got a little carried away. :) Here are a few of my favorites.

















5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures Alli!! They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Diane! I didn't know she made pictures. They are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Diane. Allison the pictures are great. You are just a beautiful pregant wife and mother to be. Can't wait until she gets here!! Girls, Girls and more girls!

    ReplyDelete