Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What do YOU think?




What will it be????




Today was a fun day. Since Jared and I will find out the sex of the baby Tuesday , I decided to have a little fun and let my students vote on what THEY thought the baby was going to be. They loved this activity!!! I had several who had to rewrite their answers because they put boy AND girl. I however assured them that there was only one baby in my belly and it could only be one or the other. After looking at Mrs. Wesley's belly for quite a while, each child finally decided what he/she thought it was going to be.
The final total: 9-girl and 6-boy.

     
(I have to add...although I am excited beyond words about finding out if our sweet baby is a boy or girl, I thought it would be a fantastic Christmas present for us. I tossed around the idea of letting the nurses wrap up the picture and DVD and let us open it on Christmas morning as a gift to each other! Isn't that a sweet idea? Just a few more days later..... :) Yeah right!
My husband quickly informed me that he would gladly wrap up the results for ME to open but he would be finding out December 14!!!  So after much thought, I decided there is NO way I can go 11 more days with daddy knowing and momma still in the dark.  So  needless to say....all will be revealed December 14th at 10:30 a.m. as scheduled.)

6 comments:

  1. How sweet that your kids love that baby so much!! Can't wait to know what he/she is! Get ready for "have you picked out a name" questions immediately following the gender reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I have already told you my guess, but why let that stop me from posting a comment? Reese, Anna Kate, and McKenna are really going to need another little girl to play with....but I am betting it will be a boy. And that is fine too....because one day Reese is going to need a boyfriend and wouldn't that be fun- if we were in-laws! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should put up a poll and let us vote. I am so excited. I can't wait to hear what it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is a girl. I think that we will all have girls first. Next round...boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it will be a boy but really you are not big enough for me to tell yet. I am so excited that we are coming to your house for Christmas Eve. I have just learned how to comment so hope you get this and I can't wait until tomorrow to read the news.

    Aunt Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to hear what Baby W is!! I really want to say its a girl but I keep coming back to a girl.

    ReplyDelete