Monday, December 13, 2010

Never Too Early.....

This Saturday, Jared and I visited the Fantasy and Lights Show at Callaway Gardens for the first time. Although we froze our tails off, we had a great time. The lights, the music, the......crying??? Oh yes! It never fails....anywhere we go we always manage to get behind or in front of the one and only unhappy child throwing the worse fit known to man.  Are we the only ones this happens to??? After about 30 minutes of on and off fits my husband bends down to my belly and proceeds to let our child know that if he/she acts like this....we will tear them up!!! (We are not child abusers...however, we do believe in good old fashioned spankings.) This poor lady obviously did NOT. I know...I know... We have already been told, we will eat so many words once our little one arrives. And yes, I am very sure we will.....but it's nice to know he and I are on the same parenting page. Poor baby Wesley.....already getting lectures and hasn't even arrived!
Anyways... here are a few pictures of the trip. It is an awesome place to take little kids. Samantha and Wes loved it!!! And they were very well behaved, even if they are my neice and nephew. :)






   callwaygardens010.jpg image by allisonandjared                              

2 comments:

  1. We took Emma last year for the first time, and she LOVED it! We are going Monday, and I'm sure she'll love it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! So, boy or Girl???? can't wait to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete