Friday, December 17, 2010

18 Weeks

How Many Weeks: 18 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Some... I am still using the B-band.

Weight Gain: 8-9 lbs.

Sleep: Hardly any this week:) We found out she was a girl....and mommy's been too excited to sleep! The pregnancy feels so real now that I can actually say "she" instead of "baby".

Food Cravings: None

Baby Movement: Yes....finally!!!! I started realizing it was her moving the end of last week. I wasnt sure, but now I know it's her. I absolutely  LOVE it! I can't wait for Jared to get to feel her kick. It is soooo amazing!

Stretch Marks: None yet....keeping my fingers crossed.

Milestones: This week baby girl (I love that I get to say that now) is filling out nicely. She is yawning and hiccupping now. And she officially has her own set of fingerprints on her little fingers and toes. We got to see our sweet miracle via ultrasound Tuesday and we saw those precious fingers wiggle and move! It just melted my heart:)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that Reese is going to have another little girl friend! And I am so excited that your starting to show!

    ReplyDelete