Saturday, June 4, 2011

That's How You Know It's Love...

On June 4, 2005 I married my best friend, the love of my life, and the FATHER of my CHILD.
This is the first year I have gotten to say that last part;)  What can I say about Jared... he is the best husband in the world. He has given me more happiness in the 10 years that I've known him than I ever thought possible. Today we have been married 6 years! 6 years!! It doesn't seem possible, but they have been the best 6 years of my life. I knew Jared was "the one" after about an hour of knowing him. He was everything I had prayed for in a husband and I knew GOD had made us for each other.  Like all couples, our relationship has gone through good times and bad, but our love has seen us through it all.  And that's how my list
"That's How You Know It's Love" begins...

6 ways for 6 years..


You know it's love when...

1. Your husband (then boyfriend) stands out in the pouring rain and watches you cheer for a team he doesn't even like, just so he can drive you home.


2. You've been hooked in the head by the man and you find him even more attractive while laying in the hospital bed watching him pace the floor in worry for you.


3. He schemes with your best friend to surprise you at the beach by driving 5 hours and popping the big question.


4. You sit in silence fishing and you feel like it's the best conversation you've ever had with your spouse. His mere presence just makes me smile. :)


5. He works day and night on your dream home making it all you've ever wanted.


6. You simply melt watching him hold his daughter that you both created. ( I fell in love with him in a new way after watching him with our baby girl)


These are just 6 ways throughout our 10 years that I knew our love was true. I could go on and on...but I'll share pictures instead.


                                        Our Wedding Day... one of the happiest days of my life.

HONEYMOON - Hawaii Style


5 year Anniversary pic.



Beach Trip last year

Auburn/Alabama Game 2010

Christmas 2010

A year of surprises!


It's A Girl


A few days before delivery..

Our FIRST family picture!


That's how you know it's love... look at those faces.
I've never loved him more... he is such a wonderful daddy!

True happiness is watching the two people  you love most in the world bond. :)

Again... PRICELESS

Jared, we have had an awesome 6 years! This one was incredible! Thank you for making the past 6 years the happiest of my life! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for our next 6 years together!! I love you! Happy 6th Anniversary!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment