Monday, June 13, 2011

Catching Up...

Well, there have been A LOT of milestones met in the Wesley household the past couple of weeks.
 Instead of boring you with words I will share pictures.

Two weeks ago our big girl got her very first tub bath. Mommy and Daddy got about as wet as she did. :)  Daddy actually sat in the tub with her while I bathed her. We were so afraid she was going to slip down too far and get water in those sweet little ears. I am NOT up for ear infections yet. I think we have a "water baby" because she loved it.


This week we took the advice of the grandparents and decided to try a bath in the sink. FYI this makes bath time so much easier!!! Again.. she loved it!:)



I love this little fish! She is growing so fast!


Daddy also celebrated a special birthday this week. He turned 30!!! We had the family over Friday night to celebrate. How cute was his cake?!

Front Tag






Addison bought her daddy a new wallet for his birthday. He was expecting a wallet so we tricked him by wrapping it in a bigger box. He was actually surprised for once. I am not good at giving him surprises...I ask too many questions about what he wants and needs. :) I gave him a picture for his mancave. Sorry no pic.



At three weeks old Addison made her first trip to church. She did fantastic! She slept the whole service.
Pay no attention to my hair in this picture. I had another picture that was better of me...but she was crying. The things we do for our babies.:)






Yesterday Addison was 1 month old. I can hardly believe it! At 1 month old Addison ...
Takes about 3-4 oz. each feeding.
Is starting to smile and make noises.
Loves to be rocked and read to.
Loves to take a bath in the tub.
Is completely spoiled by being held, but we don't mind at all :)
Now weighs 8 lbs. 13 oz.
Poops like no child I have ever seen!!
Is soooo loved by her mommy and daddy!

AddisonBrooke302.jpg


                                                     "Please stop mommy!"


         P.S.  A paci (aka. binky) is wonderful!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! She's one month old already?? She is so beautiful, Allison! Seeing these pictures gets me so excited about having a baby again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! I cannot wait to see ya'll again! Addison looks just like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Addison is already One month old!!! She is so precious!!! Love all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete