Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Are So In Love.....

On May 12, 2011 our lives were changed forever by this beautiful little angel. Addison Brooke Wesley graced us with her presence at 2:18 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. I would love to tell you how it felt seeing her for the first time, but words just can not describe the pure joy and love. We think she is absolutely perfect.

 We checked into the hospital at 5:00 a.m.

Began pitocin at 6:00..... ouch!
Epidural by 8:00.... Love that drug!!!!!!!!! It was smooth sailing after that.

I progressed from a 5 to a 10 in one hour. After pushing for about an hour... our baby miracle arrived. :)


Addison Brooke Wesley ...the love of our lives!


Proud Daddy!



I FINALLY get my hands on her!


First Family Picture




Grandparents see her for the very first time.







Dr. Hudson and Addison





Her Daddy couldn't wait to get her in some orange and blue!
She wore this outfit for the hospital pictures.



On our way home from the hospital.... we came home Saturday, May 14.




I will try to post more pictures soon. She has changed so much already!

5 comments:

  1. How sweet!! Welcome baby Addison!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe how much you love her?! She's beautiful! And she looks just like you! I can't wait to meet her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is beautiful! The love you feel for her is the most amazing feeling. We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing how such a little person can change your life in such a BIG way!? I'm in the midst of arranging some "meals on wheels" (ha!) for y'all next week. I'll try to call you this afternoon (or sometime soon) to see which days work best for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Addison is absolutelu beautiful ! I am sooo happy for you and Jared! I can hardly wait to get my hands on her .. love ya bunches !
    BEV

    ReplyDelete