Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ONE more day....



Well as most of you already know, our little angel will be arriving some time tomorrow! :) Jared and I will be checking in at St.Vincent's Hospital at the bright and early time
of 5:00 a.m. I can't believe we are only a day away from  holding our sweet baby. Jared and I have waited for this day for such a long time and now it is finally here!


My "First" Mother's Day....  My sweet hubby surprised me Sunday morning with a necklace with Addison's birthstone in it. Even though I was not technically a mother "yet", he said he felt like I had earned the title already. :)  Can I please take a moment to tell you how much I love this man. :) I pray Addison finds someone as wonderful as her daddy.


And here are the finishing touches on baby girl's room. 
All we need now is our sweet Addison.









I will post "coming home" pictures as soon as I can.
Please say a prayer for us tomorrow! I will try to keep everyone updated on Addison's arrival.

8 comments:

  1. Be prepared for me to steal that idea of the picture frames with ribbon!! So cute! Good luck tomorrow. I know it will all go smoothly! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only advice for you is ENJOY! It may sound crazy, but the "birth days" of my babies were two of the BEST days of my life. All that excitement and wonder built up and finally getting to see the person who you have been sharing a body with...AMAZING! It definitely gives a new meaning to love at first sight! I can't wait to meet her. Praying for y'all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soak up every single second! Take as long as you want with that sweet baby before you share her! I'll be praying for you and Jared and Addison tomorrow. Can't wait to meet her! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to meet Addison! Praying for you and Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't WAIT!!!!! I am so so happy for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of Addison! Tomorrow will be an amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to meet Addison, And MaKenna says she can't wait to meet her BFF!! We will be praying for you tomorrow and will see you after she gets here. THe nursery is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks fantastic. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures. I saw one that Elena had, and Miss Addison is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete