Tuesday, November 30, 2010

16 Weeks and Counting...

At 16 weeks I am feeling great! I have most of my energy back, which I thought I had lost forever. Jared is finally falling asleep faster than me these days...and that is rare in this household!


How many weeks: 16


Maternity clothes: Some....still using the Beband.


Weight gain: about 6-7 pounds


Sleep: I am still up every 2 hours or so...


Food Cravings: Meat!! I threatened to divorce Jared over the last piece of honey baked ham.


Baby Movement: Not yet....


Stretch marks: None...but every cream I have tried smells terrible! I cant stand the smell of Mother's Friend or Coco Butter. Any suggestions?? I am using my normal lotion right now and that is bound to bring stretch marks. I am sure it is probably recommended that a pregnant woman use pregnant cream.... I may just have to sleep with cotton up my nose. :)


Milestones: Baby Wesley measures 4-5 inches and is a whopping 3-5 ounces this week. His/her muscles are getting stronger and baby is able to straighten out a lot more. Baby W's eyes are making small side to side movements and can even perceive some light, but the eyelids are still sealed. He/she is also becoming more sensitive to touch. Hmmm.....maybe if I poke on him/her that WESLEY temper will come out and I can actually feel baby move!!
16 Weeks pregnant


2 comments:

  1. you are so cute and I am pretty sure you make me sick. I have not yet had the pleasure of being pregers but I am sure when I am you will make me look like utter crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I can't wait until you find out what Baby is!! I know you're counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete