Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Can't help but smile...

when I look at this precious face! As I sit here typing I can see the sleeping princess about to wake up. Oh how I wish my pics. would have downloaded faster!Ahhhh yes and there's the cry.:) So close! :) Well I will just leave you with these pics. of our precious angel! I'll try to catch up later... motherhood calls! :)








First time to eat baby food!











Oh how I love this face....





We are not liking the "boggin"... but she looks sooo cute in it:)

3 comments:

  1. Addison, you are too cute!! Love her outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting big!!!! Baby fever is so much worse with all these cuties this year.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Kensleigh has that same Mommy's little girl outfit! Isn't it precious!

    ReplyDelete